This support document outlines our policy about the collecting and usage of customers’ data in compliance with our organisation.
Any use of the terms “Company,” “’We,” “Our,” or “Us” within this policy applies to www.playamo.com, online gaming website of PlayAmo Casino, with registration number 152125, and license no. 8048/JAZ2020-013. Concerning the protection of our client’s data, we are well aware of our obligations. Furthermore, we advise our clients to access our site only in case of acceptance of our Policy.
The PlayAmo team collects a variety of personal data while running the platform.
Personal Data that we may consider helpful to collect includes, but is not restricted to:
- All the data you submit when you visit our registration section, including your first name, family name, gender, date of birth, home and mailing address, email and phone number;
- Data obtained through non-traditional forms of communication, such as email and live chat, including other records of correspondence;
- All transactions involving client’s bank accounts, regardless of the means they are conducted through;
- All the network traffic statistics, including GPS data, search engine data, logins and activity, and many similar traffic data stored in our database;
- Copies of identification documents such as passports, ID’s, payment receipts, and balance sheets, necessary for depositing and withdrawing money, as well as anti-fraud investigations;
- Data obtained through different types of evaluation forms and surveys to gain insight into Australian clients’ general opinions and satisfaction levels.
How we use your data
At PlayAmo, we store and use data gathered from our clients to promote and run our business more efficiently. The objectives we employ your data for are as follows
- Completing your payments and bets, comprising your credit cards and payment transactions;
- Offering Australian players online gaming entertainment and many more services requested through our site;
- Providing client services, such as support with account setup and management;
- Selecting and carrying out the required verification tests;
- Supplying info about our special deals to existing Aussie players, as well as from our selected business associates and partners, given that there’s prior consent from the players;
- Adhering to legal obligations, such as anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-terrorist financing (CFT) regulations;
- Tracking and analysing payments to avoid frauds, misuse of terms, laundering, and other unlawful or improper gambling operations;
- Monitoring client patterns using market analysis assessments (you can always opt-out since they are not required);
- Using statistical study and demographic analysis of our data collection to compile aggregate information on Aussie gamers.
How we obtain personal data
Our PlayAmo executive team strictly applies ethical and legal methods while obtaining information directly from you and with your prior consent. Yet, automatic data obtaining may occur when you have submitted information about yourself using our services and money transfers.
Furthermore, by preserving the right to use third-party suppliers for tech assistance to conduct your payments, some personal data could also be legally granted to us through suppliers, service providers, and e-commerce services provided by third parties.
We might share the data you’ve provided with other companies in our network and our business partners, including our controlling shareholders.
Customer Support agents, Client Retention staff members, VIP client managers, Data Security Officers, Money Laundering Agents, Payments analysts are just a few of our employees who are entitled to access your data. Their goal is to perform their responsibilities and support you by previously signing a nondisclosure agreement.
Data disclosure to third-parties
At PlayAmo, we do not trade or sell your personal information to a third party.
Disclosure of your personal data is possible when:
- It is requested by law, legislation, or other lawful demand or warrant;
- We consider it is essential to defend the legal rights of the Company disclosing it to a legislative or law regulatory entity;
- There’s a need to communicate information with payment processors to make payment transactions more convenient;
- It is required to defend the safety of the Company or the players;
- Marketing agency providers need data to complete their work.
Furthermore, in conformity with best company principles and relevant legislation, we strive to preserve your data and protect your confidentiality at all times.
Eventually, only you can use the specific ID and password to enter your account. You can also use two-factor authentication (2FA) to secure your account from fraudulent access.
Personal information access
When it comes to ensuring that the personal data we gather about you is correct and updated, we make honest and reasonable attempts.
We will undertake appropriate measures to modify your personal information if we believe it needs to be corrected. That may involve reaching out to you to obtain the most recent data.
You are entitled to request access to and rectification of any personal data we have stored about you. You are also in charge of the option to modify or update some of your personal data using our site or the ‘My Account’ section on our app.
Cookies are small data pieces that all sites save in your browser to provide a better surfing experience simply by memorising your internet browsing activities.
We also employ cookies for the same reason: retaining your preferences, ensuring you receive useful information and confirming your account runs smoothly. All of that is in the service of improving the overall interaction of the Australian players with us.